Can we create 'Section' templates?

I'm creating a series of training course pages on my website, and the last section of each training page contains a list of the courses available.  I wondered if it's possible to turn this last section into a template, so that when I want to add a new course, I wouldn't have to go back and update this section +20 times. 

Thank you for your time and consideration. 

Comments

• Hi,
    There is not much that can be done. You could build the page with the muffin builder and use an item called 'sidebar widget' and select a sidebar you want to use. Then modify this one sidebar in appareance>widets. You could, in practice, change the sidebar in one place and have it change the content everywhere, but! The item was not designed to work this way, and you may need to customize it with CSS, which I must inform you will not be supported by us.
    thanks
  • Muffin,

So, if I am understanding you correctly, there is NOT a way to create a standard bottom section of the website (say a section block) that would appear between the content & footer?  So it can be changed in only one place and affect all the pages (similar to sidebar but at bottom?)

Please confirm that I understand you correctly, as I have this issue as well.
  • There is one possibillity, go to theme options>global>hooks
    There you will find a field called content_after, anything you type there will appear below the content. It supports HTML markup.