Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Cake demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

Portfolio page to look like the demo page with the sidebar and jquerry filtering
  • Hi guys,
    first of all I want to say I love the theme, it's extremely professional and complete.
    Anyway, I have low experience with Word press, and since I am configuring myself the theme ... I have a big problem now, so please guide me, even if maybe it's something stupid simple :) .
    Portfolio page is very important for me, I like the demo page in portfolio/ with sidebar/ Jquerry filtering and would like my portfolio page to look exactly like that, but I am not able to make any image to be showed there ... I get some small icons instead of the preview or the images. Otherwise, anyway I am not able to add any portfolio sample like in the documentation pdf file. Any suggestions are highly appreciated
    Please note I installed the xml file, and started working on that.

Thanks a lot
  • 6 Comments sorted by
  • Hi, only now I saw your answer, so I already posted another disscution, I will delete it.
    Anyway I did create a new page , Our work, and chosed the portfolio template, but still this is how it looks.

Something is still wrong. 
    Waiting for your suggestions.
    Thanks a lot !

• Hi again, 

I just discovered that it's displaying correctly only when I chose 2 Columns.

but not with 3, or 4 .
    What should I do ?

Thanks
  • how do I send yu a pm ? 

Thanks