Combining two demo's

First let me compliment you on the lovely and versatile theme you have built, it's awesome!

However, I have a question, 

I love the design of the Be | Language demo, the look and feel of the menu's etc. are excellent for me.
But, I need one element of the Be | Vision demo, namely the blue overhanging boxes on the homepage. Is it possible to recreate those in de Homepage of the Be | Language demo? What elements in the visual composer and what css do I need to add to create that?

Thanking you in advance!

Regards Chris

Comments

• edited December 2014
    Hi Chris,

most things can be mixed just as you need. But if you don't know how some elements has been created, then we recommend to create subdomain with own wordpress installation and if you don't know how some things has been created, just import demo where you like element and check what item has been used and how. This is the best and easiest way to learn how things works in our opinion :)
  • Hi Chris, 

Is this still possible to do? Would an installation on a subdomain not mean having to reregister? Or buy another registration for this purpose?

Is there not an easier way to combine sections/elements of different demo sites?
  • Hey, doubt that Chris will answer you because this topic is from 2014 ;)
    You can install unlimited subdomains to your main domain and register them with the same license key as the main one.
    cheers