Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

Images (thubnails) don't show when Load more

Hello,

on website kultmagazin.sk when I click Load more (posts), new posts are shown without images. You can try.

Do you have in mind where can be problem? I don't have any special plugins for images.

Comments

• edited November 20
    That infinite scroll plugin is installed only now, the thubnails in Load more (načítať viac) button don't show images before.

//nevermind, I disabled it.
  • Or is it possible to just have ,,Next Page"? 
  • Please sign in to see answear!
  • I have enabled that. Problem is that loaded articles after Load more doesn't have thubnail images. Look:

• Anything I turn on or off it's still in:

Index page with Blog (every category) have Load more button
    Any other category (own category site) have Pagination.

I need one or another, doesn't matter if it's load more or pagination for me. But if it's Load more, I need to show thubnail images. In Pagination images works fine, but I can't get Pagination on Index site.

I can't turn off Load more button (even if it's turned off in Theme options).
    ..and I can't turn off Pagination. Theme options is like ignoring me with this settings.

Can I give you login please so you look at it?

I don't know what to do :( I only hope that I don't have to restart whole site, because client have so many articles there.
  • Understand.. sent it :)
  • edited December 3
    Thank you very much, I was trying plugin combinations until know and know I know where is the problem.

Jetpack plugin is causing Load more problems.

thank you very much again, solved. <3
  • ..but if it's possible to fix Press theme with Jetpack plugin. It will be great.