Can't Get Demo Content to Work

Hi,

I love BeTheme! I purchased this theme because of all the many beautiful pre-built websites it included. 

I want to install a pre-built website and replace all of the pictures and content with my own. But I have a few problems:

First, when I install any one of the pre-built websites, they don't seem to finish installing properly. When watching the video, it shows a screen that comes up after it is complete that shows the installation was successful. After I click "install", it looks like it is installing, and says that "it might take awhile", then after a minute or two, that page disappears, and the the page just goes white. It show no confirmation that the theme has been installed.

I am also unclear how the demo content for the pre-built website gets installed. Does it install automatically because when I check the box to install all demo content> Or do I have to do something else after?

One last question: On the BeTheme system status page the PHP Time Limit is at 120 (should be 180) and the PHP Max Input Vars is at 3000 (should be 5000). Does this matter? If so, how do I fix this?

Thank you for your help! I look forward to getting my a new beautiful website up, using your theme!

-Patrick

Comments

• Hi,

Please go to your FTP, create a php file with phpinfo() function inside and send us a link to that file privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact so we can have a look on your server settings. Remember to also send your license key and Wordpress admin login credentials. The problem is probably related to limits but to be sure which one is the reason, we need that link. For more details about file creation, please visit https://mediatemple.net/community/products/dv/204643880/how-can-i-create-a-phpinfo.php-page.

Notice!
    1. Attach your license key and the WordPress admin login credentials.
    2. Send a link to this discussion, so the email support knows where to look.

Thanks
  • Thanks for your reply! 

I have created the phpinfo file. Which directory does it need to be in? Once you let me know, I will place it in the folder, and message you a link, my BeTheme lic, and my Wp creds.

Let me know. 

Thank you

• Place it in the main directory or directory which is public.
    Check it, by getting in the link to that file (check if it works)

Thanks
  • Pablo,

I sent you a private message. Please let me know how you make out. Thanks for your help!
  • Sorry, but these login credentials you sent are not working.
    Please send them once more, but now, test them if they works before you send them.

Thanks
  • Okay, I replied to your email with a new login. Thanks!
  • I need to get this website up quickly. Will you be able to tell me how to get this theme up and running? If not, I need to get a refund and find something that will work for me. please let me know.

Thank you
  • We didn't get any message from you yet.
    Please check your mail inbox for our response, look also inside the spam folder.
    If you don't have any message from us, please send your login credentials again.
    Be sure that you sent all required information mentioned in the previous message.
    Thanks
  • I sent a message with new credentials yesterday at 10:55 AM. I got this response from the muffin team this morning at 5:04 AM:

"I already passed all details to Pablo and he supposed to answer on all your questions under the topic where you had started discussion."

I will resend login info right now. Please look into my problem at your earliest convenience. Thanks!

• Sorry, but these login credentials you sent are not working.

Please send them once more, but now, test them if they works before you send them.

Are they created for website "djpatrick.rocks" ?
    Thanks