Pre-built pages changes freeze after update

Hello!

I have an issue where after editing a pre-built Betheme site it will not update. After updating it shows it has updated in lower left corner but upper right corner does not say it and also I cannot click on anything afterwards. It just freezes.

My PHPinfo

Tried turning plugins off and on again - didn't work.

Is there anything else I could try?

Comments

• Hello,

Please share with us your PHPINFO file anyway. It's really necessary right now.

If you do not know how to do it, please check this topic:

https://support.muffingroup.com/how-to/how-to-create-phpinfo-php-page/

Moreover, if you are using a child theme, please, switch to parent, and check if it works then.

Thanks

• Hello

The page that uses this theme is actually on a subdomain and given phpinfo is for the main domain which uses a different theme. Could this possibly affect this themes work?

• Installation on the subdomain should not cause this issue.

Can you check if this issue appears on other browsers and devices, please?

If this will not help, please, send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• I have tried this on 3 different computers and 2 different browsers.

I will send you access through contact form.

• Sorry, but we didn't get any message from you yet.

Please check your mail inbox for our response. Look also inside the spam folder.

If you don't have any message from us, please send your login credentials again.

Be sure that you sent all the required information mentioned in the previous message.

• link to this forum discussion
    • link to your website
    • login credentials

Thanks

• Hi!

I now sent the message again. I hope you got it. Please let me know if you didn't.

• Please, contact your hosting provider, and ask them to look at the logs.

It seems that might be the problem with your server, and your hosting provider should be able to solve it.

After contacting them, please, let us know what did they say.

Thanks

• Can you please specify what should they check from the logs?

What do you suspect?

• They should search for some errors in the logs because I noticed that the console displays an error when you click on Update.

Your server may be blocking some special characters on the page, and it does let you update it.

I created a page on your website named "MuffTest", and I could update it, but it had not much content inside.

Best regards