one page menu hasn't work

Hi,

My website link:

http://www.socialrajneeti.co.in/corporate
Username: Corporate
Password: InnoServ_123

In which one page menu has not work properly.
I am trying to change home page into one page in below setting but it can't change.

Please check it and get back to some solution.

Thanks

Comments

• Hi,

if you mean smooth scrolling, it does not work because you did not activated "One page" option for that page where menu items are. More information about this you can find in our documentation.
  • Hi,

See I did "on" one page option go to update the page then after updated page, the option of one page go "off" automatically. so that's my problem.
    I have shared login details with you, kindly go and check it.
  • So if you are not able to save options, you must contact with server admin because it's because of limits. max_input_vars variable must be increased as much as possible.
  • But I am facing this problem only on home page. If I have created another page, it work properly.

Is there any alternate solution for this problem?.. because to contact with server admin it take time and having long process!!!

• There is no other alternate solution. That's the only one we have because this problem is not related with theme. This must be on server side then. You wrote that this happen on home page only, right? So if this happen on homepage only, the theme can not be the problem.