Press - Can't create Rev Slider - "Ajax Error"

Just downloaded and instaled the latest version of the Be Theme. Working with the "Press" layout. I cannot create a Revolution Slider. I keep getting an error message that says "Ajax Error" every time I try to create one. No matter what setting I try to implement with a new slider. 

I have deactivated all plugins. I have deleted all non essential plugins. WordPress is up to date. And the theme is from a new download as of today. 

Any idea what the issue might be and how I could resolve it?

Comments

• Hi,

your slider may not be up to date. We recommend to update slider files via FTP to latest 5.0.4.1 version.

Hope this will help you!
  • It says the slider is version 5.0.4.1 so it looks to be up to date. 

Any other suggestions?

I can provide login to the site if that would help. Please let me know. 
  • I removed all my themes via FTP. I used FTP to upload the most recent version of Be Theme, then I activated it. But when I uploaded the BeTheme-Child, it says that it's a broken theme because the parent them isn't installed -- even though it's installed and activated. 

I'm not sure installing the theme from FTP would even fix my Slider Revolution Ajax problem but I can't seem to install the theme with the child theme via FTP anyway. 

I really need a solution to why I get an Ajax error when I try to create a new Slider. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 
  • edited August 2015
    I've updated slider to 5.05, wordpress to 4.3.... still no luck. I've tried the bundled Slider Revolution plugin (v5.0.4.1) as well as my own personally purchased Slider Revolution plugin (v5.05)

I'm using the latest version of Be Theme and trying to use the "Press" layout. 

I can't really do anything with Slider Revolution without getting an "Ajax Error". 

Please help as this has held up all progress on this site. 

Thank you. 

Clay
  • If nothing really helps, then please send us private message with access to your site and we'll have a look on it.  But please take a look at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup and notice when we work exactly. So we will be able to have a look on it after the weekend.