Responsive breaks jQuery positions

Hello,
I've got a little problem with select2 and jQuery datepicker (and I think with other jquery modules). If I set responsive ON jquery makes wrong calculations about, overall, the Top parameter. With select2 for example, the left param is ok but the top is calculated wrong and it depends on the scroll. If the element is closed to the bottom or to the top of the scroll when I open the select, the options get printed out of the screen, in a position higher than the select element. If the element is at the center of the scroll the position is quite correct but not perfect, often it puts options right over the select making it difficult to decide the wanted option.

If I set Responsive OFF then everything is ok, and also if I activate the Twenty seventeen theme, so I think the problem is not mine or of Visual composer. I tried to comment the responsive.css but it doesn't seem to be the problem.

Do you know any solution for this?

Thank you very much

Comments

• Hi,
    Sorry but we do not know what might be happening, if it was also not working on another theme then it would be either your code or VC. Please send a link to your website, we will take a look.
    thanks
  • Thanks for the reply,

I've just discovered that if I login as subscriber no errors are shown but if I login as administrator the errors come up.
    After a little investigation I tried deleting your base.css style and the errors stop coming up. 

I'm sorry, but if you could find the solution it'd be better, at the moment I cannot give you the administrator access. If you cannot, then I will give you a temporary admin account.

However it's a really strange beahvior, I cannot find what's causing the trouble. Maybe some of my styles collides with yours but I don't know.

Thank you
  • If this can help, with responsive On the <a id="back_to_top" class="button button_js" href=""> doesn't work. This can be seen directly from the homepage: http://vps325213.ovh.net/softcomp/

Please, consider this is a website in a test environment, I ask you to not register or other things.

Thank you
  • Maybe I found the problem. In the responsive.css there is this:
    html, body{
    overflow-x: hidden;
    }
    Unchecking it, everything worked fine.
  • Well, if you installed some custom scripts/plugins and it colides with our css then we cannot support. Our policy clearly states that we do not support third party plugins or custom code so unfortunately we cannot be of any help to you.
  • Well, if you installed some custom scripts/plugins and it colides with our css then we cannot support. Our policy clearly states that we do not support third party plugins or custom code so unfortunately we cannot be of any help to you.
    If the solution you found is working then it should be fine.
  • I've written that I tried activating the twenty seventeen and there were no problems. The problem was coming only with BeTheme responsive set to on. In fact, the overflow-x property is set in responsive.css.
    I know that you cannot support custom scripts/plugins and for this reason, to test this, I've disabled all the plugins and the problem was always caused by that overflow-x property. Furthermore, for the most of the pages, I don't load any script or third-party script if not the Wordpress' ones, neither my css styles cause troubles in fact I disabled them to test the problem.

I think jQuery should be compatible with the theme, and it's a bit strange that also your back-to-top button doesn't work with that property.

However, thanks for the support