Can i move the theme to new domain and hosting?

Hi.. I would like to change domain and hosting in future. Then can I move the theme to my new domain and hosting without buying another license again? Please advise. Thanks.

Comments

• Hi,
    if you delete the site from the current server/domain and move it to another then everything will be fine. Remember, you can only have 1 theme installation per domain.
    thanks
  • oic. i was trying the upload the theme just now. At first i didn't increase the file upload limit, so it came out the message " Are you sure to do this? try again." before it finished the uploading. 

So i increased the limit and tried to upload again. this time the previous mentioned message didn't come out again, i also saw the uploading % was normal. After it has 100% uploaded, the page went blank n the message showed,

"This site can’t be reached

The webpage at https://manibiz.com/wp-admin/update.php?action=upload-theme might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
    ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR" 

What happened? How to fix this? i really need to install the theme now.

Please help.
  • Sorry but we do not know, this is more a server issue than a theme issue. Please contact your hosting provider. Let us know what they said.