Content in Hover element

The Theme utilizes Hover elements on the home page, but those elements have no formatting controls, so if I want to change the look/feel of the text, I have to know HTML.  The client doesn't however, but wants to be able to edit this content herself.  How can I embed in this Hover element something that either includes external editable content, or allows us to use a more WYSISYG editing functions?

Comments

• Hi,
    Sorry but WYSYWIG does not have a hover function included. The :hover on element can only be acomplished with custom css. Fot the links in the menu or butttons etc. we have theme color options.
    thanks
  • I don't think you understand what I mean. In the Muffin Builder, when inserting different functions, there's one called a Hover element. This inserts a box on the page that you can assign colors to, etc and then put content into.  That Hover component is not editor friendly. So I'm wondering how can I put editor friendly content into the Hover box?
  • Oh, sorry. Yes, there is no WYSYWIG editor there, we are currently working on it. It should be avalible soon 1-2 weeks time.
    thanks
  • Awesome, our mutual customer will be very happy to hear that!
  • Quick follow up question:  Will this require an update of the entire theme, or just the builder plugin?
  • There is no builder plugin, the muffin builder is a part of the theme. This will require a theme update