SNAPSHOT

Ok so Im kind of frustrated. I am trying to bring in the SNAPSHOT theme and replace my old blog. So when I install the SNAPSHOT theme, The website doesnt look anything like what I want. Can someone help? 

Comments

• Hi,
    what do you mean? Does the import process complete?
    When installing a new pre-built website there is a notice about required plugins and also about clearing the database, please take a look at it.
    thanks
  • At this point, I figured out the stagging. What I am trying to find is, how to change the HOME Page picture? I uploaded the SNAPSHOT theme and I cant seem to find where the green mountains picture is so I can change it. 

Can you help? 
  • This is a section background. Please edit the main page and then edit the first section. There will be a background image set.
    thanks
  • When I go to the PAGES==> HOME-Front Page, I can't seem to find it. I am scrolling through the entire settings. I must be missing something. Can you be a little more specific on where I am to go? 

Thanks
  • I also don't know code. Thats why I purchase the themes and use their easy to edit options. 
  • I found where the pictures are. I appreciate the reach out.