Page not updating - Betheme

Hello,
I have a page on my site that can only be accessed through login which I will send when you reply.

The problem is that half the muffin builder page elements on this page disappeared and whenever I try to add new ones back in and hit Update, my changes aren't saved.  I've already attempted adjusting the max_input_vars value to 10,000 in both .htaccess and php.ini files.  This didn't work. 

Please advise asap, Thank You!

Comments

• Also I just got the max_input_vars to 3000 by editing the php.ini file. this is a link to the phpinfo page and as you can see it shows the change is live: http://www.rhfemployee.com/phpinfo.php
    However the problem is that the page is still not saving any updates with new elements and actually i discovered when I go to "System Status" under Appearance on the backend in Wordpress it still shows the max_input_vars = 1000: "
    PHP Time Limit: [?] 30 - We recommend setting max execution time to at least 180. See: Increasing max execution to PHP
    PHP Max Input Vars: [?] 1000 - Max input vars limitation will truncate POST data such as menus.
  • For those still looking for the answer:
    Depending on your version of php you may need to create a .user.ini file in your root site folder with the following code:
    max_input_vars = 5000

• Hi,
    did you manage?
    Try increasing the php version on your sever.
    thanks