the Firm template and used it as the base for my site. But I can not get
parallax to work in the responsive mode. I activated the responsive mode theme
options and also enabled the responsive mode on mobile devices. Have the
observation: 
It only works
with parallax Translate3d, but I do not know what that means or how to proceed
about it. I did not find any plugins with this name and also no place to select
this option translate3d. I look forward to your help because the site on your
computer and tablet is ok, but I need it to work the same way on my phone.I await your return. Thanks 

Comments

• Hi,
    you can use any parallax plugin avaliable in theme optiosn>addons&plugins>addons
    Please know that not all phones will support parallax.
    thanks
  • I can not get the parallax effect for the
    background image in safari (tablet and iphone - did not test on the computer).
    I tested other sites / models with parallax on the safari and they worked
    normally, so I think I'm doing something wrong. I've tried all the options in
    parallax and scroll and none worked. Anything else could be done so my site ran
    correctly on the safari? Could you install some other plugin that is no longer
    available in the options?

• all of your parallax work on safari, you can check on our demo pages. You can also choose different parallax plugins in theme options>addons&plugins>addons.
    There is also the option to disable the parallax on mobile in theme options>responsive>general
    thanks

• Hi!
    I think you did not understand. My site with parallax background does not work on safari (iphone and ipad). Your FIRM site also does not work on safari (iphone and ipad). I already tried all the options you said in parallax plugins in theme options> addons & plugins> addons and none succeeded. I do not want to disable the option for responsive, I want to fix this defect. There is something besides suggesting that you go to the parallax plugins in theme options> addons & plugin> addons because this is not helping at all, because no option selected solved this problem. I await your reply.
  • edited July 2017
    I understand that not all cell phones support parallax, but iphone should work properly right? I also tried with another browser on iphone and also did not succeed in parallax bakcground. Any changes in css or js could be made to solve this problem?

• Our demo pages work on safari, I do not know why would you say that. If there are problems on tablets on phones we cannot help it. I just will not work.
  • Okay so I do not have support with problems in responsive mode? It works on computer safari but not on iphone or ipad and does not support this problem? Is that right? No help?

• send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason. Please don’t forget to explain your issue in the messeage very clearly.
  • OK sent. Thanks. Awaiting return.