Social Bar at footer not working

Hello,

I have installed WebDesig on my BETheme and I am having issues with the social bar. 

your documentation states:

"Social icons will only show when you fill Appearance > BeTheme Options > Social section with proper links to social media pages."

I have filled all relevant linkes to my business, but have seen no change on what is displayed, nor the actions they take:
Always display: Facebook, G+, Twitter, Pinterest, Linkedin
Click will always take me to home page (regardles of settings, cokkies, broswer history,borwser)

Comments

• Hello,
    if you want the social icons to display in the footer, please go to appaerance>menus>manage locations and see if the social menu bottom has not set another custom menu there.
    thanks
  • Thank you, 

I manage to solve the issue from the guidance.

The "main menu" was selected on the "Social Menu Bottom | depth 1" field.
    Once removed, then a social button bar showed in place of the menu. Links were working. 

This allowed me to conclude the problem was actually with the Widget Area: "Footer |#2"
    though it did not display anything on the Visual, there was coding on Text view. 
    That is where all the social icons which did not work were held;
    Code:
    <p style="text-align: right; margin-top: 10px; font-size: 30px; line-height: 30px;"><i class="icon-facebook-circled"></i>
    <i class="icon-gplus-circled"></i>
    <i class="icon-twitter-circled"></i>
    <i class="icon-pinterest-circled"></i>
    <i class="icon-linkedin-circled"></i></p>

Kindest regards

Ignacio