Favicon problem

Hi how are u guys?

I have some issues with favicon, in my website maitco.com  the home and contact page the icons(like whatsapp,facebook, instagram) doesn't show, but in the other pages are showing the icons.You can see the issue if u see the footer of the pages( home and contact) and if u check the other pages u can see the icons correctly, Do u need acces to my account?

Comments

• Hi,
    Please send a link to this page.
    thanks
  • Please set the favicon and the apple icon in .ico file type. Then delete browser cache and check again.
  • mmm, sotty how can i do that? could you guide me? thanks in advance
  • How to do what exactly?
    You can change the icon in theme options>global>general
    To delete your browser cache you will have to google it because there is no universal method for all browsers.
  • Hi how are u? May be i didnt explain good my issue. Please check the footer on my web page,  www.maitco.com. My problem is:

1- In the footer i put  this code: <h3 style="color: #f7a1f4;">TELÉFONO</h3>
    <h5 style="color: white;"><i class="fa fa-whatsapp" aria-hidden="true"></i> 11-30852406</h5>
    <h5 style="color: white;"><i class="fa fa-whatsapp" aria-hidden="true"></i> 11-65056142</h5>
    <h5 style="color: white;">Lunes a Viernes de 8hs- 20hs</h5>
    <h5 style="color: white;">Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires e Ituzaingo</h5>

all the icons that i put right now it doesn t show in the home page and also in  the contact page, if u check web hosting page or other tabs i u are going to see the icons, but idont know why in the home and contact page doesn t show the icons.  please tell me if u understand my point.

thanks in advance.
  • I see that your are trying to use font awesome, unfortunately it will not work with our theme.
  • Thank you for ur answer. I wonder why, cuase works in the other pages on my theme. Do u know how can i put the whatsapp icon?
  • We are currently working on including more icons but it will not be soon.
    Sorry but we do not have a method of implementing custom icons.