Contact form 7

HI,

I have a problem with contact form7. I have a form with 4 fiels and a submit button. When I fill a field and want to go to the second one using keyboard "Tabulation - TAB" key it's fine. But when I use the "return" keyboard key, it's considered as submit button and the form is sent even the rest of the fields are still empty.
My question is how can I prevent the form from being sent when I press the "Return or Enter" button? And how the form can only be sent with the submit button ?

Thank you

Comments

• Hi,
    sorry but we do not controll this, this is mainly a browser issue not a theme one.
    thanks
  • Hi,

Sorry but I really don't want to be rude but I think it's not a browser issue. I have tried 4 of them : Chrome, Chromium, Safari and Firefox and they behave all the same way.
    Then I tried the NinjaForm wordpress plugin and it worked without any problem. In this plugin there is a setting for each field to deactivate the "Enter Button".

May be we can manage to make it work in ContactForm 7 with some custom CSS.

Thank you in advance
  • Css does not controll what button on the keyboard is clicked and which action it performs. This is strictly related to our system and browser and has nothing to do with the theme.