Huge weird padding around slider?

Hi!

I have an issue that I cannot seem to solve, could you guys help me with this?

When I resize the window, there seems to be an adding of padding around the slider.
imageimage

------------------------------------------------

And if I temporarily remove the slider, I still get a padding. look at the picture

How do I remove this so that it looks correct withoout an added padding? This issue has never happened before.

Comments

• Hello,
    please send a link to this website.
    thanks
  • http://bilkonsulterna.nu

Sry forgot! There  you go!

• I do not quite understand what do you mean. THe page acts normally, what do you want to happen?
  • When I resize the browser window I get a huge padding above and at the bottom of the slider. I get the same issue on both Safari and Firefox. The more I resize the window the worse it gets, and the space between the first segment of the website that comes after the slider ("---- VAD VI ERBJUDER -----") gets greater and greater. 
        Try and resize your browser from full window till the smallest window, and you will see the padding appear.

Look at the 3rd picture I sent. Can you see the white space between "---- VAD VI ERBJUDER -----" and the slider of the car?

It seems to be adding lots of white space on both the bottom and above the slider as I resize the window. This has never happened before, very strange.

Here you can only see the white at the bottom on this particular screenshot, but there is equal padding above as well. :/

• This has to be set in the RS plugin, please make the background size cover, not contain
  • Could you redirect me to the RS plugin where I could make this change?
  • When you edit the single slider, see http://prntscr.com/gcwrxz
  • I have it set to "coloured:" then white. 
    So there is no option to change from background size cover or contain.

And I cannot have a "Main / Background Image" because I will be having more sliders than 1, ergo I cannot use a background picture as it will affect all slider.

I tried using "transparent" but the issue still remains. What other things could be affecting this? 

As I mentioned before, the issue seems to remain even though I remove the slider completely. Look at this picture. Here I have removed the slider, but as I resize the window, the white "padding" or "space" still appear from nowhere.

• What do you mean, this option is set in the single slide, you have have 1000 more slides after that. Find this option and change it.
  • edited September 2017
    Please listen, it has nothing to do with the slider. Even if i remove/deactivate the slider I get a huge space between the meny and the first element of the page. Look at this screenshot again please. So it has nothing to do with the slider, its something with the theme. I don't have any custom CSS code either that might add this space. I tried removing all the custom CSS code but the problem remains. 

• Try going to theme options>header&subheader>header and turn the minimalist option to: minimalist without header space.
  • Solved it!

I made the change you said "options>header&subheader>header and turn the minimalist option to: minimalist without header space."
    This solved the problem when the slider in (Edit page > MEDIA > Slider | Revolution Slider) was set to "-select-",
    however, the problem came again as I enabled the slider.

I tried making a new slider from scratch incase there was something wrong with the setting of my original slider, and it worked.

I went back and forth to troubleshoot the issue, and apparently it was a mixture of the minimal setting and the slider itself regarding some settings. It is solved now!

Thanks a lot for your help! You're king!