Header issue below 755px responsive.

edited February 2015 in Files & images
At wider resolution I have the header looking how I want... (header-fixed #Top_bar is height: 60px;)

Once the resolution drops below 755px wide the topbar increases to 130px, and throws off the header.

I haven't been able to track down the responsive css that's causing it.  Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Hi,

this is how responsive works and unfortunately this can not be changed on smaller screens.

Thanks for understanding!
  • I'm sorry, but something is telling the browser what to do.

"this is how responsive works" is not an answer. I've never had another theme do this.
  • Yes, this is the answer of course and the only proper answer. Each theme may work different but our works exactly like that. Header is header, but slider is slider. It is not possible to move slider up on mobile devices as you want with our theme. The only thing you can do is move it a little bit up when you will replace your custom css:
     .header-fixed #Top_bar #logo img {
        max-height: 100px;
     }
    with:
    @media only screen and (min-width: 768px) {
     .header-fixed #Top_bar #logo img {
      max-height: 100px;
     }
    }
  • It's not the slider, it's happening on all pages, regardless of slider..

Something is locking the topbar to 120.

Thanks for the help.
  • Nevermind, I was able to make it work.
  • Ok. We're glad to hear that you sorted it. But can you let us know what exactly you did?
  • I had to edit the margins set around the logo....

@media only screen and (min-width: 768px) {
     .header-fixed #Top_bar #logo img { max-height: 100px; }
    }
    #Header a.responsive-menu-toggle { position: absolute !important; top: 15px !important; right: 0px !important; z-index: 10; margin: 0; }
    #Top_bar .logo #logo { padding: 5px 0 0 0; margin: 0 20px 0 -30px;}