How can I change the hover color for 'button stroke'?

Hello,

I've been trying to make this change for my client and it's driving me crazy trying to figure it out. I've started opening and messing with core CSS files but no luck so far. 

We are are trying to change the 'get connected' button at the top to have a more visible hover_effect. 

Side note: How can I remove the extra space at the bottom of the page below the footer I made?

Please and thanks. 

Comments

• Fixed the button issue myself with a different method!

Still need help with this: 

Side note: How can I remove the extra space at the bottom of the page below the footer I made?

• Still need help changing the link color. As you can see the button needs to have a white link at first and black on hover.
  • Hi,
    the spce is visible only when you are logged in and was fixed in todays patch.

With this button style it is impossible to change the background on hover, please use another button style in theme options>global>general
    thanks
  • Ok. Tried to update it, but WP say 'failed. theme is at latest version'. I checked the site in another browser, widget space is still there. Is there a way I can manually download this patch and install it? Or another way to make sure I have the most current version of BeTheme?

Button - Is there any way to do it with custom CSS? If I pick a different button style, can I make this one button still be transparent still while the others are all the same?

• You can check your version of the theme in your dashboard and compare the with the currect vrsion on themeforest.

The button option is global, but if you use the shortcode or builder item, you can declare the background and text color. The only problem is with button style 'stroke' which will not have a background.
  • Thanks, I've already tried to make the change the hover color for 'stroke' that way and it didn't work. 

Did you look at the site? 

I'm asking for a way in custom css, I'm pretty good with WP and nothing I've tried in the Theme Settings has worked. 
  • Try using this css 
    a.button:hover span {
    background:red !important;
    }