template-slider, header_wrapper

edited December 2017 in Theme support
Hello,

I can not figure out how to change the header wrapper for each page - I am using the Detailing theme. I want to change the car image behind my page title.

Comments

• I figured out how to change the background image - I see it in Theme Options > Header > Background. 

However, I am noticing that the image I swap in, even though it has a gradient filter with the exact background color: #091124 - there is an obvious line where the header image ends and the background color starts. I tried to replicate the placeholder image as much as possible but for whatever reason, the image I add appears much lighter than the background - it doesn't fade perfectly into the image like the demo graphic. I have attached an example of what I'm seeing - I circled where you can see the clear line of background color to header graphic.

• Hi,
    please send a link to this page so we can check it out.
    thanks
  • Okay but this is just because the header image has a gradient and the colors will never cover correctly, please addapt the bg image.
  • I had tried just a solid background color - with no gradient. But you could still see the line of the background meeting the image. Please let me know what I am missing. Are there any PSD/EPS/AI hero image template files for this theme?
  • Nevermind, I just changed the background of the sections.