Responsive Tables

I read similar questions to mine. Table on mobile view is cut off without the option to swipe over to the missing content. 

I tried following other advice - theme options>global>advanced...but I don't have "responsive tables" in my advanced area. (only "table hover" or "table prefix"). I'm using version 9.6 of the theme. Perhaps I need to update the theme to get this option?

Comments

• edited January 2018
    If I turn the mobile device on it's side the entire table shows up. If I have the device upright, it's cut off with an inability to swipe of to it. 

I set the html table to auto responsive on another site (version 17.8 of BeTheme) I'm working on it did not fix this same issue there. 
  • Hey,
    have you tried this option in theme options>global>advaced ?
    http://prntscr.com/i72c2j
    HTML table turn to auto-responsive.
    thanks
  • I had to update the theme. The auto-responsive option was not available to me until I updated the theme.

I can now swipe over to the rest of the table but I really would prefer the table resize to fit on the mobile screen without the requirement to swipe.  

Can you advise an easy fix?

• No sorry but there is no possible sollution for this. Tables are not reponsive at all.