'Proceed to checkout' in cart page is missing

Hi,
I just updated the theme, it's all I did, and now, when on the cart page, the 'proceed to checkout'-button is missing.
I have setup a staging area where you can see this:

If you add this product to the cart and click on the cart, there is now way you can proceed for paying the product.
I don't know if this is a betheme issue, all I know is that it was working and after the latest update it is not working.

thanks,
Koen.

Comments

• Hey Koen,

did you updated both - theme and WooCommerce? If you updated both and don't work, then please remove or in case move current theme folder on your computer, then remove current theme folder on FTP (completely) and upload our latest files via FTP. Please do it and see if this will help you.
  • Hello,
    I'm experiencing same issue with betheme 6.5, wp 4.1 and woocom 2.3.3.

Thanks for help

• OK, just updated to the latest version of woocommerce on the staging area:
    http://onest.mp/1zSAfEC

This is a warning I get after updating woocommerce:

Notice, I am running the latest version of betheme here.
    Now I can't add any products to the cart, so I can't check the absence of the button 'Proceed to checkout' in the cart.

Thanks,
    Koen.
  • @adkoen Please remove whole theme folder and upload new files again via FTP because the problem must be related with files that in older versions exist and now they don't exist in latest version.
  • OK, I just removed the betheme folder entirely on the staging area and uploaded the latest version by hand.
    So, now still on latest version of woocommerce and latest version of betheme.

When logged in, I can add products to the cart and the button 'proceed to checkout', looks different (new version woocommerce I'm guessing), but is present!

But, when not logged in, what of course the vast majority of my visitors is, when you add something to the cart you get the message 'Product was successfully added to your cart', but there is nothing in the cart.

Koen.

• @adkoen Please send us url to page where this happen and we'll have a look on it.
  • The same link as mentioned before:

This is a random product, you can try it with all other products.

Thanks,
    Koen.
  • If you are sure that you updated theme properly then we recommend to remove current theme folder from FTP and upload new files instead because this is the only solution that may help you in your case.
  • Hi,
    you asked me this to do a few messages earlier. So I already did that.
    Once again: 

OK, I just removed the betheme folder entirely on the staging area and uploaded the latest version by hand.
    So, now still on latest version of woocommerce and latest version of betheme.

When logged in, I can add products to the cart and the button 'proceed to checkout', looks different (new version woocommerce I'm guessing), but is present!

But, when not logged in, what of course the vast majority of my visitors is, when you add something to the cart you get the message 'Product was successfully added to your cart', but there is nothing in the cart.
  • Ok, we missed that. So without access to FTP and dashboard we have no idea what could be the problem. Please send us all details on pm and we'll see because the problem for sure is not related with theme but with something else.
  • OK, I will investigate this further, thanks for you offer! If not, I will get back to you.
  • edited August 2016
    Was there ever a solution to this? I am experiencing the same thing...?

I made some updates to this site on my staging environment and now the proceed to checkout button has gone missing? help!
  • @sarahjolly It works fine of course and there must be something on your end if it doesn't work for you. What "some updates" you did?