Cannot remove uploaded image in Muffin Builder (backend editor)

edited January 2019 in Theme support
I know it's a plugin but there is no actual way to edit any pages directly from BeTheme which is frustrating.
I did find the work around with WPBakery but there's no way to edit images.

I go on a page, click edit with WPBakery Page builder, then select backend editor (because front end doesn't even show the contact)
Then I go to Image section, and see the uploaded image coming in the theme (I,ve tried Snowpark, Surf and EcoFood now)
and when I click on Remove Upload, it does nothing. When I check the action at the bottom, it just says javascript void.

Help please.
PS: this is my second license, got another one that I will be using very soon but can't get the first one to work yet...

Comments

• Hi,
    It's not possible to change the content of the pre-built website with the WPBakery.
    Our demos are made with Muffin Builder, and they can be removed with Muffin Builder only.
    It's working like this because WPBakery and Muffin Builder created content code is different, and the script doesn't know what to do.

Do the uploaded images with WPBakery are possible to remove?
    Thanks
  • My bad I meant muffin Builder!

They are not. Here's my text re-edited:

I go on a page, click edit with Muffin Builder, then select backend editor.
    Then I go to Image section (or Decoration Image), and see the uploaded image coming in the theme (PS: I've tried Snowpark, Surf and EcoFood now and same prob)
    and when I click on Remove Upload, it does nothing. Does not remove the Image in the field there. Does not show how to browse for another image. 

When I check the action at the bottom, it just says javascript void.
  • It should say javascript void, this is normal.
    Please disable all plugins and check again.
    thanks
  • The latest theme update now works, thank you.