Installing BeTheme on Subdomains

Hello,

I would like to be able to allow clients to view the prebuilt websites I have customized from BeTheme. Can I install it on any subdomains of the current domain seanvzwebdev.com that I have it installed and registered on? If not, is there a WP plugin I can use to help me to do that?

Thanks,
Sean

Comments

• Hi Sean,
    you can install betheme on your main domain and register it with your Key. Then install as many subdomain as you like on subdomain and use the same key for all of them. It will be fine.
    thanks
  • Ok, great. Thank you for letting me know!
  • Can I transfer my BeTheme license to another domain I have registered? And if so, how can I do it? 
  • You can use one license per end product, so you can use any pre-built website you desire or mix them but you cannot use the theme license on two domains.
    The only exceptions are for subdomains or subfolders. You can register unlimited subdomains with one license key, as long as the main domain is registered under the same key.
    This also applies to subfolder on localhost installations.
    Thanks
  • edited January 2019
    Thank you. I found out that I can transfer the license to another domain by deregistering the theme in one domain and registering the license to another domain.