Wordpress update - betheme crashed

Hello,

Website is not loading after wordpress update I can't find the betheme options under the dashboard. also pages doesn't contain the muffin builder.

Should backup or is there something that can be done.

www.molyrose.com

Thanks 

Hussein 

Comments

• Hi,
    Is your PHP Version 7 or higher?
    Also, can you disable all of the plugins?

Do not forget about clearing the cache after disabling all of the plugins.
    Thanks
  • hello this is what i found on cpanel. now i tried to recover but still the site is giving white blank page and i cant see the betheme under dashboard. I also deactivated all the plugins and cleared the cache. no change.
    • PHP version: 5.6.30
  • Please contact your hosting provider and ask him about increasing the PHP version to 7
    Thanks
  • Hello quick update. when changed to another theme the website worked normally. but when i switched back to betheme it gave the white screen of death again. should i update the theme or something.

Thanks 
  • I did raised it to 7 
  • Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard access and ftp access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • Hello Pablo,

Thank you for your support i really appreciate it. I managed to fix the issue it was a bit of pain. but a lot of things are not the same 

1. the short description (excerpt) is below the price in the shop page.
    2. the side bar is not showing even after following all the normal steps of Betheme.

Should I open new discussions? please let me know 

• here is the link of the website 

www.molyrose.com
  • Let's continue on this topic.

1) This is normal behavior.
    Unfortunately, it cannot be changed by simple CSS - Is that big problem?

2) Did you insert all of the widgets in the "WooCommerce" sidebar (Appearance > Widgets) ?
    Also, please edit your main shop page and select the "Right Sidebar" in the sidebar layout.
    Thanks
  • 1. Yes I know, it should be changed from the theme functions or from the content page.php. I know I need to put the hook and set its priority. but I really dont remember how I did it before the update. Can you give me a help with this? Thanks 

2. Fixed. I added them in the woocommerce sidebar

Thanks 
  • Hey,
    sorry but if you changed the theme files then we cannot help. The best sollution to revert to the previous settings is to use the parent theme and update it to the newest version from your dashboard, it will set all the files to default.
    thanks