Align text and photo vertically

edited March 2019 in Theme support
Hi guys,

I have a section which is built up by a text field and a photo box. At the desktop version the text and the photo are placed in one "line". How can I align the text field and the photo vertically? As you can see here the text fields and all photos are aligned at the top. But I would like to align the text field vertically to the photo, depending on the photo hight. Or if it is easier to align the photo to the text field hight, then this is also fine for me.

Is there a way (settings or css) to solve this?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards, Johann

Comments

• Hi,
    Unfortunately, there is no option in BeTheme's Theme Settings to change the size/behavior of these images.

If you would like to change the size of the image with CSS, this value must be static(pixels), of course, you can use the percent value but it's not good idea (it can make a lot of responsive troubles).

What do you mean by 'I would like to align the text field vertically to the photo, depending on the photo high', can you explain me it greater?
    Thanks
  • edited March 2019
    Thank you for your response.
    Perhaps this description helps to understand what I mean.
  • Hi,
    You have to make two wraps(one wrap for image item, second for the text) per section with "Equal Height of Wraps" option turned on in the section settings.

Then, you'll be able to vertical align your wraps (with text or image) in the wrap settings

I hope you understand.
    Thanks

• Perfect! Thank you so much.