portfolio filter

the filter option for portfolio is not working. I try to click other category tabs  but they are not displayed. They may display if I click 'more button' or page number at the bottom of page and then click category tab.

Comments

• Hello,
    please send us a link to this portfolio page so we can take a look.
    thanks
  • Hi Bryan,

I have sent message though https://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup (Email muffingroup).

I want to upload the 'web design' category first. The problem is if i click other category tabs, they are not display. However, if i click 'load more' button first, than click other category tabs, it worked. But its not the way that it should be.  

In the Muffiin options> portfolio, I have select ‘Oder by: Menu order”; Oder: Descending; Load more button: on; filters: show, Filters | JQuery filtring: On.

I have also tried to switch off JQuery filtring. but it still not working. 

With descending order, 9 items ( they are marked as 1-9 for menu order) of "Web Design" category don't show at all, but other categories items will be displayed.

I then have changed to ascending order, 9 items under 'Web Design' category are displayed, and the other category items will not be displayed if I click the other category tabs.

Thanks!!!
  • Hi,
    You cannot use the jQuery filtering and "Load More" button, please disable one of them (I suggest, to disable load more button)

Probably, the fault is that your 'posts per page' value is too low change it to higher value, like 99.
    It's in the Theme Options > Blog, Portfolio & Shop > Portfolio

Thanks