Gap below menu

Hello. When I add new content, there is always a gap between the header and the content in the content color. How can I remove this gap? Thanks.

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co

thanks
  • Hello. Currently I cannot provide you the link but on a screenshot the gap would look like this https://pasteboard.co/Icwi5Bs.png.  Here the image is the background of a wrap but its the same with any item, e.g. if I add a figure or text or anything, it never "touches" the bottom of the header. Note that the gap is only visible above the colored smoke and the head of the woman since the background of the image has the same color as the content background color in the settings. If you still can help me it would be great. Many thanks.
  • Please edit your page and scroll down to the "Content | Remove Padding" option.
    Turn it on, after it everything should be okay.
    Thanks
  • Hello. Thank you. The gap shrinked but there is still a gap. Maybe around the size of one third of the previous gap. 
  • I would have to check it live - it's really hard to guess what can be the problem here.
    Can you contact me when your page will be available to see online?
    Thanks
  • edited April 2019
    I solved it by chosing the image as the background of the section and not the wrap.
  • edited April 2019
     Many thanks.