Custom menu per page no longer working

Hi,

My site is running the latest wordpress version and the latest BeTheme. 

I made 3 different menu's because certain pages need to have a different menu. In the muffin builder of my page under option you have the custom menu dropdown. There I could select the menu I wanted for that page. This was working great. 

But now I added the polylang plugin to create the site in a different language also. When I now go to the custom menu dropdown on my page the only option I have is default. I can't select one of my custom ones, eventhough when I go to the menu's they are still all there. 

Is there a known compatibility issue between the polylang plugin and BeTheme? Or am I doing something else wrong? 

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Hi,

Sorry, but we did not test this script/plugin with the theme. Our policy states that we do not support third party plugins or custom code so unfortunately, we cannot be of any help to you.
    Also, we cannot recommend any plugins other than the ones we support. You can find the list on this page, in the sidebar:
    https://themeforest.net/item/betheme-responsive-multipurpose-wordpress-theme/7758048
    thanks
  • Allright thanks for the info, I used WPML and it worked with that one. 

Maybe something to look into for the future since Polylang is a free plugin that has over 500.000 active installs. And after using WPML, I feel like the free Polylang was a lot nicer to work with than the paid WPML plugin.

This can be closed, thank you again!