Post Titles

edited August 2019 in Theme support
I would like to turn off Post titles, but can't find where to do that 

Please help?

judithmowery.com

Comments

• Hello,
    Which post titles? Can you show me them on the screenshot?
    Thanks
  • edited August 2019
    I put the screen shot in my media liabrary.  Is it the 1st one.

judithmowery.com

• It can be only hidden with the Custom CSS code.
    Please paste that code into the Theme Options > Custom CSS & JS > CSS
    #Intro .intro-inner {
    display:none !important;
    }
    Thanks
  • That fixed removing the header, but after displaying the Post it disapears  from the list of all Post.  It can still be displayed but not edited!
  • Sorry, but I do not understand.
    I was on your website and as can I see, it only disappeared from the single posts.
    Can you clarify it greater?

Thanks
  • edited August 2019
    Two Post are missing from Post Published!  These two Post were:  "Out of the Desert Sands", and "Return to the Egyptian Sands".  These Post were added to the Books page using the Blog item in Muffin Builder.  The menu Books is displayed as Judy's Novels.

When you click on these book images the Post opens and gives details about the book.  However after opening the Post the Post disappears from Post published and are also not in the Post Trashed.

You can check this out by clicking on any other novel on the Judy's Novel and then opening the WP Dashboard > All Post and it won't be there.
  • Of course it's there, it's just on the second page because you have too many of them.
    It's called pagination, to prevent loading too many items at once (to make website load faster)

thanks