CSS not showing after site shift - only HTML showing.

Hello support team. I have recently shifted my site that uses Be to a new server - however after the shift the site now only shows HTML content. None of CSS, menus, sliders, sidebars, etc,. are showing - Hopefully there is a simple code edit/patch to fix this. Can you suggest a remedy please if there are some. Thanks.

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks
  • edited October 2019
    Hello - I seem to have resolved the issue by limiting the 'Autoptimise' optimising plugin access. It was obviously blocking out most of the CSS, etc,. 

However, I am having an issue with the inbuilt "Layer Slider" plugin which is no longer displaying. Maybe this relates to the same issue. I have bought a new (non-theme) license and updated everything but it's not showing. If you know what this issue could be I'd be appreciative.
    I have disabled the Autoptimise plugin but it still didn't work. There should be a slider under the menu block.

Please see the site:

Thanks, Luke.

• Did you solve the problem?
    I can see the Layer Slider is working fine.

Thanks
  • Yes - I had to remove a plugin call "Async JavaScript"
    After that it worked.
  • Glad to hear that.
    Is there anything else I can help you with?
    Thanks
  •   Not at the moment but no doubt in the future :)