Action Bar

I was wondering if it would be possible for me to place text in the action bar- to the right BEFORE the social icons to say "follow us"?
How would I do this? thank you

Comments

• Hello,
    All of the elements which are available to set in the Action Bar are in Theme Options > Menu & Action Bar > Action Bar
    Also, you can set the menu items to display there, but it will remove your social icons.
    Thanks
  • yes but what about splitting text--- so slogan on right?
  • Do you want to move the slogan to be on right and social icons on left?
    Sure, it can be done with the Custom CSS code, please send me a link to your website.
    Thanks
  • I think the action bar could be so much better- we should be able to have one title to the left and one to the right- perhaps change social media icons? how do I put my own in there? I have small 32x32 youtube and such I would like to use my own. thank you
  • Unfortunately, BeTheme does not have a feature to insert your own social icons.
    You would have to edit theme files to achieve that, but we do not provide help with the customizations of the theme files.

Also, if you would like to edit them, remember to use the Child Theme (which is included in the theme package)
    Thanks