Cant change fonts color via Hex/HTML codes

I dont know why, but I can only change the color of the fonts/heading via the color picker or directly editing a raw html element and adding the HEX/HTML code to the style.

I can neither type the Hex/HTML color code on the theme options or in the page editor (WPBakery Page Builder)

imageimage

Comments

• Hello,
    Please send us a link to that page, probably you're changing the wrong Heading.
    Let me check the source code of that page, where the fancy heading appear.

Thanks
  • Thanks for the reply, here is the site:

www.mgm.cl
  • Please remove the inline css code from there:

And then, disable all of the plugins (Leave the WPBakery turned on), clear the cache and try to change the "Heading H2" color

Thanks
  • Oh this isn't a particular problem with the "fancy heading", it was just an example that I cant edit the colors nor in the theme options or the page editor.

The fancy heading was an example that I had to use code line just to change the size of the font and color because the other options didn't work.
  • Additionally, the inline css code that you indicated:

<h2 style="text-align: center; color: #009d9f; font-size: 35px;"><strong>NUESTROS PRODUCTOS DESTACADOS</strong></h2>

This IS how the client wants the heading to be seen, in that specific colors and sizing, but since I cant change the color using the custom heading setting, I had you use the alternate method of using the fancy heading an inserting the css code.

I repeat, THE "CHANGE COLOR" OPTION IN THE CUSTOM HEADING IS MISSING

• Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • Will do. Thanks!
  • I disabled all of the plugins (left the WPBakery turned on) and it works fine.

The fancy heading is inheriting the proper color and "Custom Heading" color picker works too.
    It's the plugin conflict, you have to find which one is making that problem and get rid of him.

Thanks
  • I disabled all of the plugins and finally found the one giving the conflict:

"WooCommerce Checkout Manager" developed by QuadLayers

I uninstalled it and deactivated it.