CSS on Contact Form 7

I imported this theme but can't find anywhere  in the muffin builder CSS area where you applied the custom CSS to hide borders and switch up line color on this form.. Also looked in contact form 7 to see if they had a CSS area you may have applied this to but did not see anywhere there either.

Where is this applied?

Thanks Scott

Comments

• Hello,
    All of the custom css will be inside the Theme Options > Custom CSS & JS > CSS
    If you don't see it there either, please edit the page with a contact form and scroll down to the bottom of the settings, there should be a "Custom CSS" field below - sometimes we provide it there too.
    Thanks
  • Didn't even think to check there but hmmmm.. nothing there and this is what's in the theme settings

.coach-heading { display: inline-block; background-color: #0effe4; padding: 2px 15px; border-radius: 15px; }

.coach-shadow { box-shadow: 0px 10px 30px rgba(0,0,0,.2); }

Strange... Might have to re install .
    Thx
  • There might be some custom CSS in the theme included by the developer.
    If you want to change the form colors then use the theme options, as Pablo mentioned.
    Maybe you should update the theme? Those options were not available in the older versions.
    thanks
  • Yes I did update it before I imported.. No worries, just wondering why the settings did not carry over.
    Thanks