sort

the news section is not in regular order, as in the example, how can I do regular order

also Menu | Button

Button | Text  I want to center the text into the background

Comments

• Hello,
    That's because your featured images does not have the same size, you have to provide the width and height for them and regenerate them, after that everything will be okay.

To change the size of the images used in portfolio/blog, please navigate
    to theme options>blog,portfolio&shop>featured image
    Notice!
    Remember to use thumbnail regeneration after you make your changes. Otherwise, the images will not change their size.

thanks
  • options>blog,portfolio&shop>featured image I've made these adjustments
    Force Regenerate ThumbnailsI made this work, too Related Posts disorder.the problem continues

what is the solution to this
  • As I see some images on related posts changed, so it means that work.
    The images which didn't change are too small, so you have to decrease the featured image size and use the Force Regenerate Thumbnails once more.

Remember, if you set the 500x500 (for example), and some images are 320x320, they will not be forced to use 500x500, they will be still 320x320, only images which have 500x500 or more will be forced to change the size.

About this button, I tried to check it on your website, but as I see, you are using the hamburger menu icon now, is it okay?

Thanks
  • hamburger menu icon now, is it okay? Yes the text is out of the background for the image is bad he removed

I'm doing it like in the picture.
  • Please paste that code into the Theme Options > Custom CSS & JS > CSS
    #Top_bar a.responsive-menu-toggle{
    width:auto !important;
    }
    Thanks
  • I pasted the codes, I saved it, it's not fixed again.
  • the two codes don't work together, they work when you remove them. ul.social li i{
    font-size:20px !important it works when I remove it, but it has to be Buddha I need to grow social icons
  • I moved the codes.I went from top to bottom. That's not a problem.Thank you
  • options>blog,portfolio&shop>featured image I've made these adjustments
    Force Regenerate ThumbnailsI made this work, too Related Posts disorder.the problem continues ??
  • Hello,
    please remove the CSS code from your custom JS code, it causes issues in the console and the page will not work properly. After you remove it from theme options>custom css&JS>JS please delete your browser cache and check your page again.
    thanks
  •   css&JS>JS removed the codes.browser cache deleted
    mozilla chrome I tried.it didn't get organized that way.want to be like that
  • You should paste all of the CSS code into the Theme Options > Custom CSS & JS > CSS.
    Also, your CSS code is issued, you didn't close the bracket before my CSS.

About that Image, I already told you why it's not working, let me explain it once more.
    Take a look at the image resolution which is not the same as others (resolution is on the top of the screenshot, http://prntscr.com/q8bire):

Issued image:

Other images:

So, as I see, you set in theme options>blog,portfolio&shop>featured image, resolution to be 1000x500, but the issued image does not have 1000px width available, so it takes a little bit smaller version of that image, that's why it's not aligned like that.

You have to resize that image (on some kind of graphic software) or upload another one, which will be quite bigger.

Notice!
    Remember to use thumbnail regeneration after you make your changes. Otherwise, the image will not change his size.
    Thanks