Error message: Uncaught Error: [] operator not supported for strings in

Hi all,

I recently inherited a site with an old version of BeTheme (15.7) and it was migrated over to a new host with PHP 7.3, and all is working well except when I try and update any content (using Muffin Builder). When I change any content via Pages, and go to update the page, I get this error in the console:

WordPress version 5.3.2

Current theme: Betheme Child (version 1.6.1)
PHP version 7.3.11

Error Details
=============
An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 82 of the file /home/umuw1a2et54m/public_html/ytnutrition/wp-content/plugins/query-monitor/collectors/php_errors.php. Error message: Uncaught Error: [] operator not supported for strings in /home/umuw1a2et54m/public_html/ytnutrition/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/back.php:918
Stack trace:
#0 /home/umuw1a2et54m/public_html/ytnutrition/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/meta-portfolio.php(472): mfn_builder_save(2421)
#1 /home/umuw1a2et54m/public_html/ytnutrition/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(290): mfn_portfolio_save_data(2421)
#2 /home/umuw1a2et54m/public_html/ytnutrition/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(312): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
#3 /home/umuw1a2et54m/public_html/ytnutrition/wp-includes/plugin.php(478): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
#4 /home/umuw1a2et54m/public_html/ytnutrition/wp-includes/post.php(4120): do_action(‘save_post’, 2421, Object(WP_Post), true)
#5 /home/umuw1a2et54m/public_html/ytnutrition/wp-includes/post.php(4197): wp_insert_post(Array, false)
#6 /home/umuw1a2et54m/public_html/ytnutrition/wp-admin/includes/post.php(407): wp_update_post(Array)
#7 /home/umuw1a2et54m/public_html/ytnutrition/wp-admin/post.php

I am using BeTheme 15.7 with Muffin Builder. It worked previously on PHP 5.6.

Can anyone assist? If I update to the latest version of the theme will it fix this issue? If I update to the latest version, will my site stay intact?

Thanks,
Leigh

The page I need help with: https://yaletownnutrition.com/

Comments