Banner not showing anymore after update

We just performed an upgrade to Betheme 21.5 and could it be that this version contains a bug regarding the banner option?

We added banner code which used to work fine through:
Betheme -> Theme Options -> Header&Subheader -> Extra's -> Other -> Banner

But it seems that after the betheme upgrade, the banner is not showing anymore.
I also tried with other html code to get a banner showing but that doesn't seems to work either.

Comments

• CORRECTION:

Please forget what I mentioned about the banner, it is the secondary menu that does not show anymore.
  • Hello,
    Did you check if it appear while all of the plugins are disabled? Do not forget about clearing cache of the browser after disabling the plguins.
    Also, please send us a link to your website if it won't help you.
    Thanks
  • Hi Pablo, yes tried without any plugin activated and cleared cache.

I have sent the URL via PM through Codecanyon/Themforest.
  • The menu should show in the action bar, which is currently not showing at all. The current gray bar is a plugin you are using which is not a part of the theme.
    Make sure that you activated the action bar in theme options>header>extras

Also, understand that the secondary menu is for some of the header styles, like the split header.
    If you want a menu on the top right corner, you should use the "social top menu" instead.
    thanks
  • Hi Bryan,

We installed the plugin because the menu would not show anymore and we needed to show a link in the top.   :-)

I could not find the action bar setting in options->header->extras
    But it is at options->Menu&Action Bar->Action Bar->Action Bar: Show above header - apparently a new setting I persume?

There already was a social top menu and it used to work/show before the latest Betheme update.
    No settings were changed as far as I am aware.

But the problem is solved now by selecting the Show above header option, thanks for helping out.