Change font of name in Our Team List shortcode

Hello,
I am using Our Team List shortcode but I need to change font of the name of team member. It is listed under "Title". 

I see that you make this sample code 
.my-class-big-font { font-size:150% !important; font-weight:bold; } 

but it changes only content of Our Teams List shortcode, not the name (Title). Can you help me please locate the css of Title in Our Team List?

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks
  • edited January 2020
    Understand. In private message I sent you wp-admin login to disobey under construction mode.

• It's the H4 tag, so you can change font in Theme Options > Fonts > Family, but you will have to change all of the big headings (h1,h2,h3,h4)

If you want to change the font only on this element, please go to the Theme Options > Custom CSS & JS > CSS and paste that CSS code below:
    .team_list h4{
    font-family:'arial' !important;
    }
    Thanks