Display image title in lightbox

edited March 2020 in BeBuilder
Hello.
I am using Masonry for a portfolio item and would like the image title to display when the image is opened. Is this possible? Can you talk me through the steps.
Thanks.

Comments

• Hello,
    We do not have this kind of functionality, you can only open the image in popup while clicking the portfolio item.
    Theme Options > Blog, Portfolio & Shop > Portfolio

Thanks
  • Thanks Pablo.

Another question; when I am logged in the portfolio images open in the lightbox which is what I want. When I am logged out though the lightbox opens for 1 second and then redirects to the image URL. Any suggestions?
  • Can you disable all of the plugins, clear the cache of your browser and check, if the issue still exists.
    Thanks
  • Done! Thank you! Such a simple fix!
  • Hi again Pablo,

It looks like it's not that straight forward.
    Clearing the cache works but once an image has been opened once it starts redirecting to the image URL again. For some reason I can only see 4 of the active plugins so cannot disable them. Any suggestions?
  • Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks