Change the Layout of Search Page

Hi, how can I change the layout of the search page? Currently, the title of the page site behind my header? See pic. image

Comments

• Hello,
    I do not see this issue anymore, did you solve it?
    Thanks
  • I had to add blank lines to the top of the search results page. It does not look good, but is a bandaid until I can get your feedback on how to change it properly. 
  • You can do it in few ways, but the best will be by applying the additional padding for subheader.
    Theme Options > Header & Subheader > Subheader, apply the 150px 0px value, as on the screnshot:

Thanks
  • I hide the subheader so I can have the title of the page in the header image, which is not possible with your theme settings. 
  • Sorry, I do not understand, can you explain it greater?
    You will not be able to edit the search page or change the menu, it's dynamically created page and it does not have any place to customize it - only through modifying the wordpress core files.
    Thanks
  • I had to modify the wordpress file (php file) and added two </br>'s to the top. This moved all the content down, but left white space at the top. It is not ideal, but is a working solution for now. Does that make sense? If possible, I'd like to just made the header of the page taller (the area that says how many results were found) and move the text down below my website's header. 
  • It's nice workaround, you can also create a CSS code to move it down, if you don't know how to make it, just tell us.
    Also, about making that area taller, just do what I told two answers ago.

Apply additional padding for subheader.
    Theme Options > Header & Subheader > Subheader, apply the 150px 0px value, as on the screnshot:
    Thanks