Custom Sub Menu Styles

Good afternoon, Ihopw you are safe.  I wanted to add some custom styles to the sub menu.  I want to add an arrow on the top of the sub menu like this pdf.  I also want to curve the side.  How can I do that?  If you can just give me the css I can take care of it.

Comments

• Hey,
    sorry but we do not have a style like that present in the theme. Also, this is not an easy thing to do in CSS. We only help with basic stuff like changing the colors, backgrounds, etc.
    thanks
  • I would be changing it by setting it as a background.  How can I do that?  Thank you for your help.
  • You can change all of the colors of the submenu or menu in the Theme Options > Colors > Menu
    Thanks
  • How can I remove the lines between buttons?  I would also like a big line under the entire menu / header.  I selected line under the menu but it keeps putting it on the top.

Thank you for your help.
  • Also, how can I set the sub menu to have a background image.  I will use that to put the arrow in.
  • All of these modifications require the CSS codes - BeTheme does not have this kind of modifications available in the menu settings (Theme Options > Menu & Action Bar > Menu)

I can help you with hiding these lines, but other css codes must be created by you, because this is the part which should be made by you - because as I assume, the background color for subheader is not simply inserting it there - you will have to make the proper positioning of the background which is advanced css code.

We do help with CSS code, but only with the minor tweaks.
    CSS to hide lines - provide it to the Theme Options > Custom CSS & JS > CSS
    .menu-item li a{
    border:unset !important;
    }
    Thanks