Set up blog page, title hidden behind menu

edited May 2020 in Blog
Why is my content hidden behind my transparent menu? How can I correct this?

https://imgur.com/a/GlZz7oY

I have tried my best to deselect all the other 'add ons' in the blog options, I don't want any of the placeholder 'hello world' content. Can you tell me how to get rid of that as well?

When I scroll over the featured image it moves up, how can I deactivate this?

Thanks

Comments

• I have tried my best to deselect all the other 'add ons' in the blog options, I don't want any of the placeholder 'hello world' content. Can you tell me how to get rid of that as well?
  • Hello,
    That's because your header type is 'transparent' which does not
    have any height value applied, so content will be always overlap the
    header.
    You would have to change your header type to other, like classic - Theme Options > Header & Subheader > Header

If you are talking about the "Hello World" post from Blog, just remove it from "WP Dashboard > Posts"
    Thanks
  • So the pre-built website that I installed does not support a blog function? That's a bummer
  • All of the pre-built websites are supporting the blog functionality, but that kind of header is usually used for the one-page pages with a Revolution Slider on the top.

You can always insert the "Divider" item on the top of the Muffin Builder content of blog page to set some height and it will look like the content is pushed.
    Thyanks