Portfolio - Filtering issue

Hello.
I made a portfolio in a new web site (under development) using Be Theme SEO3.
All Portfolio items have order No and assigned categories (66 in total so far...)

My Portfolio web page: https://mysites.gr/portfolio/ (password: 8*Am3QubUY@NvQH& )
(I tried As Default template as well as Portfolio template)

I put a ''Portfolio'' module for the ''Graphic Design Portfolio''.
- Count 12
- Style Flat
- Columns 4
- Category: ALL
- Menu Order
- Order ascending
- Filters, Pagination, Load More: YES

When first selecting The Portfolio menu (Portfolio page) everything seems OK. But when selecting a filter (category) there are issues:
It does not show anything. I have to click ''Load More'' Several times to show....
Do I do something wrong?
Please advise.
Thank you.

Comments

• Hello,
    Sorry, but jQuery filtering does not work with the "Load More" or "Pagination" - to make work that feature fine, you should set the "999" or higher value to the "Posts per page" value for that portfolio module.
    Thanks
  • Thank you for your reply.
    But if I still want to have max 12 (example) portfolio items per page and ''Load More''  should I disable jQuery filtering from Be Theme options? And what exactly jQuery does? I disable it and I do not see any difference.

Or there is nothing I can do but to set the "999"value. And this value is the ''count'' in the ''Portfolio Module'' I suppose?
    After all If I put for ex. 999 posts, I do not really need pagination or ''Load More''...

Thank you.
  • jQuery filtering is just a filter which display only selected category without redirecting to the category page.

If you will disable the jQuery filtering, you will be able to use the "Load More" functionality
    Thanks
  • Thanks for your reply.
    As I already have bought 3 licenses and I am planing to buy more, I would like to know if this bug (''jQuery filtering does not work with the "Load More" or "Pagination") is planed to be fixed in a future update?
    Thanks again.
  • This is how it works by the default, the jQuery filtering is not allowed to use these functionalities - because if you make a 'load more' from wordpress function it usually does not check which posts are already loaded and it start to duplicate.
    Thanks
  • OK Thanks a lot.
    Please close this ticket.