offer slider thumb

I can't seem to get this to work on the Muffin builder section on https://www.compandbeninternational.co.uk/. I add the element but no category appears even though I've added one, and when I save this element doesn't appear.

Comments

• Hello,
    Please disable all of the plugins, clear the cache of your browser and check, if the issue still exists.
    Thanks
  • I've done that and no change, the Offer Slider Thumb item doesn't show the category I created and doesn't work. If I use the Slider item however it shows the categories and works fine.

Whilst I have your attention, do you have a feature where you have a content box, and when you click the links next to it it changes the box content. Before I started using this theme I used to do that as an HTML mouseover, but have forgotten how to do it !
  • 1) By "no category appears", you mean the string with name of that category? Or only items related to that category?

2) You mean the popup functionality?

Thanks
  • Hi Pablo, would appreciate your prompt help with this. I have a web design agency with 14 licences with you, and work on this site is being held up until we can fix this.

With thanks in advance,

G Tate

• So when I edit the Offer Slider Thumb item I have Category, Style, Text align, and the box relating to category has the default value All. Normally when you click this I should see a list of the categories I have created, but none appear.

If however I open a different slider item and click on all I can see the categories I have created
  • Did you create the categories in Offer > Offer Categories?

And you aligned the offer items to categories?

thanks
  • That's great thanks. In the meantime I set it up as pop ups nested in tabs which works well I think, even on mobile. Some people advise not to use pop ups in case companies have disabled them. Can I ask your view on this ?
  • What would you like to do? Hide the popup button?
    I'm not sure what exactly would you like to achieve.
    Thanks