Header Bulider problem

I'm using Header Bulider and I noticed a problem that is not in the standard header. When I set the 120px height for Default Desktop it is ok, but when I set the 60px height for Sticky Destop there is no smooth, nice transition from one state to another, and instead of a white background during the transition, scrolling overlaps a black background. How to fix it would be a smooth transition, because just like you can now use Header Bulider with such a bad transition effect from a higher to a lower headline.

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks
  • edited June 2020
    https://prnt.sc/t05gk9

It shows in the screenshot. Menu header set to 120px height, sticky header set to 60px, as you can see there is no smooth transition from one to the other, and sudden jump, black background in the background, so you can not change the size of the header status or remove action bar and secound row because there will always be this "black hole". How can this be repaired so that header bulider makes sense?
  • The 'smooth' transition between states is not included in the Muffin Header Builder yet, we are currently working to create that.

It should be fixed in the next update of that plugin.
    Thanks
  • Unfortunately, the upgrade to version 1.0.6 has changed nothing, still Header Bulider is not working properly.
  • The update which was right now, was urgent fix for multisite websites of wordpress.
    Update which transitions will be included later, with the update which include few new features ;)

Thanks