Error saving action Table

Hi.

Finishing the set-up of my ecommerce, when I click on "make order" i get this error message:

Error saving action Table 'dermomix.wp_actionscheduler_actions' doesn't exist

Could you help me to resolve that?

Thanks

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks
  • Hello,

Yes the page is offline because of the plugin wordpress-database-reset:  we have deactivate the plugin the site goes down.

We have deleted the plugin but the site still not working.

Then we have deactivated and activate all the plugins one by one and we have detected that the site works fine until we activate woocommerce plugin.

We have try to reinstall woocommerce plugin but the site is not working.

Could you help us

Our site is almost done...

Many thanks
  • We know where the problem is, it's because of the database reset and woocommerce.
    We are currently working about new plugin for the database reset, because the actual one is started to make problems.
    For now, all workarounds that we can suggest are:

1) Deactivate plugins before cleaning the database
    2) After the issue appear, you can reset the database with "option" table
    not removed, you will have to register the license key once more, but woocommerce and muffin builder will start to work

Thanks
  • edited June 2020
    But, will I lose all my work?

Sorry but I confused. Can you tell me how can I proceed to restore my site without lose all my work?
  • Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks