Woocommerce Error

Alright here's what happened 

A bit of a background : I had initally created a site everexact.in with the xstore theme which I then changed it to Btheme. I did reset the entire database and everything. It seemed to be working fine but now when I activate the woocommerce plugin I’m getting the error mentioned below. If you can help me resolve this issue then that would be really helpful.

Error Details
=============
An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 44 of the file /home1/everexac/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/packages/action-scheduler/classes/migration/ActionScheduler_DBStoreMigrator.php. Error message: Uncaught RuntimeException: Error saving action: Error saving action: Table ‘everexac_WPPCM._PCM_actionscheduler_actions’ doesn’t exist in /home1/everexac/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/packages/action-scheduler/classes/migration/ActionScheduler_DBStoreMigrator.php:44
Stack trace:
#0 /home1/everexac/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/packages/action-scheduler/classes/data-stores/ActionScheduler_HybridStore.php(242): ActionScheduler_DBStoreMigrator->save_action(Object(ActionScheduler_Action), NULL)
#1 /home1/everexac/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/packages/action-scheduler/classes/ActionScheduler_ActionFactory.php(177): ActionScheduler_HybridStore->save_action(Object(ActionScheduler_Action))
#2 /home1/everexac/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/packages/action-scheduler/classes/ActionScheduler_ActionFactory.php(84): ActionScheduler_ActionFactory->store(Object(ActionScheduler_Action))
#3 /home1/everexac/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/packages/action-scheduler/f

Kindly guide.

Comments