Header Builder does not save settings

edited August 2020 in Menu / Mega menu
Header Bulider does not save settings. General tab, change link, exit and save, styles tab, change color, exit and do not save the settings. This problem has not happened before, possibly after updating to WordPress 5.5. Header Bulider color settings cannot be saved. Tested on the old site and the new one.

With WordPress 5.4.2 I save styles. Instead of a HEX input field, there is manual selection and saves. After updating to 5.5, the field for manually entering the color changes and no longer saves.

Do something about it because it's impossible to work with BeTheme normally right now.

Comments

• Hello,
    please make sure after updating to WordPress 5.5 that you update all of your plugins and the theme to the newest version. It is crucial that you do so.

The color picker problem was with wordpress 5.5
    thanks
  • Will it be fixed and when? Because you cannot update WordPress to 5.5 via BeTheme.
  • I am using Wordpress 5.5 and all plugins is updated and BeTheme is updated. Header Builder doesnt save sattings as Luknad says. When will this be fixed?
  • If you updated the WP to 5.5, please clear the cache of your browser and it will work.
    I investigated the problem and it solves it.

thanks
  • Hi Pablo,

The fields is not saved on unfocus.

I tried delete cache, hosry and files from Crome Browser. Didn't help.
    I tried using Microsoft Edge instead (which I never use). Same problem.
    I tried using Microsoft Internet Explorer (which I never use). Same problem.

Please investigate. I don't think the issue is in my computer cache or settings.
  • Just to clearify the video:

1. I enter settings of a Menu item
    2. I navigate to the Style tab
    3. I change the "Link color" from #333333 to #000000
    4. I focused my cursor in the "Hover link color"-field below (to unfocus Link  color)
    5. I navigate to the General tab and back to the Style tab again
    6. The Link color field has now changed back to #333333
  • I have also tried from different computers with no luck. Still the same error. Header Builder wont save... Please advice.

Pablo, I can create an admin-user for you in my Wordpress install so you can see the error first hand.
  • The color picker is issued indeed.
    It will be fixed with the next update in following days :)
    thanks
  • Looking forward to that update for sure 
  • The fix for it is already released - please update the BeTheme Header Builder to the 1.0.7 version.
    Thanks