Adjust images to screen resolution

Hello,

I need help to adjust my images to the respective screen resolutions of the visitor. The goal is that the pictures fill the screen exactly and that only when scrolling further content is visible. Currently the pictures are displayed completely at my current screen resolution. At lower resolutions you can't see the text immediately and have to scroll down first. Do you have a suggestion for me here?  

The site is (for example) this one: https://www.rimedo.de/leistungen/

Best regards and many thanks in advance,
Stefanie

Comments

• Hello Stefanie,
    You shouldn't insert text in the image, please insert it in the Muffin Builder in the column item.
    It will be always visible then ;)
    thanks
  • Hello Pablo, 

I tried that but I'd like to keep the position of the text fixed so it matches with the background. Also, it would be great if the picture was exactly the same size as the screen to have a smooth transition, like here: https://hammerundnagel.de/

Is there any possibility?

Thanks, 
    Stefanie
  • To make that effect, you would have to use the "Fixed" position of the background.

I do not quite understand what you mean by "Keep the position of the text fixed", can you explain?
    Thanks
  • Hi, 

ok - the "fixed" position helps :) 

With the text I would like to avoid it looking like on the attached photos on certain screen resolutions. So ideally the text would be fixed at a certain position inside the image. But that's probably not possible, is it? 

Thanks, 
    Stefanie

• As I assume, you want that text to be 'floating' like the image with 'fixed' position, right?
    Well, with text inserted in the Muffin Builder it won't be possible, but with the text inserted inside the image, it will not be really hard to display (on every device) whole text, because of overlaping behind the screen - that text would have to be really small on center of the image.

Thanks
  • Yeah, I assumed that. Okay - we'll find out how we can display it differently. Thanks.